5/18/2014

Billboard Music Awards

After I checked in to the last half of the billboard awards. Luke did amazing first of all. I wish he would of won some award but he can't do it all. I loved, loved Jason Deruloo's performance. I loved that he did multiple different songs to his set. I also really enjoyed that Jordan Sparks presented him. I thought that was super cute! One thing that was little bit of a disappointment was that I thought Justin Bieber was going be there and he wasn't. I am later going to re-watch from the beginning just to make sure he wasn't. 

Another thing that I thought was really cool was when Luke Bryan performed; Florida Georgia Line was jamming out to his song. This is so cool they were just like fans. I did enjoy seeing Austin Mahone there. One thing that was really awkward. It was when Robin Thicke performed he was on his knees and was air grinding. There was fan right in front of him and she just kind of turned her head you could tell that she was really uncomfortable as well. She didn't want to be in that position. Especially since he was singing about getting his wife back and how much he misses her. Even when it's his own fault she is gone in the first place. Because he cheated on her. Anyway it was really weird.

Another great thing was when John Legend performed. He has such great range and I love his song "All Of Me" I think that song is just perfection. He also sang a song that isn't on the radio yet and it was also really good.  I feel like this years award show was really good. I think it was good thing Miley was on tour so we didn't have anything here that was super unexpected. I was a little sad though that Justin Timberlake was on tour but his acceptance speech was funny he said "I would like to thank everybody in the world, everybody except Donald Sterling I don't like that guy." My whole family was laughing so hard.  I would also like to point out Ludacris' nice shoes I thought those were so cool.

I was sad that I missed Michael Jackson’s performance. I recorded the whole show though so I will have to go back and watch it. I heard good and bad things about his performance. My younger sister who is a big fan of him said she didn’t like it because you could tell that it was not real. But I think that it is really cool that we have come that far in technology that we can bring back people from the dead to perform. But now that I just typed it, it kind of sounds weird .What if we could bring other great people like that back. It would be interesting to see how it goes as we further in technology.

I hope everyone enjoyed this blog. I would just like to let all of you know that I won't be posting as frequently as I was or as long of posts. But I will still try to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment