5/18/2014

Lorde

After watching Lorde on the Billboard music awards tonight, I have come to the conclusion that I love her music. But I can't stand to watch her perform. She moves weird. And last time she was performing she had black from her nail all the way to her knuckles.  I mean my nails look that when I paint them but she has someone to do her nails for her. And there is a thing called finger nail polish remover, or hot water to get the excess off. Her songs sound nothing like how she dresses. She dresses very goth but her music is electro-pop.  So when you see her perform you are or I am a little scared when she comes on stage. I honestly wonder who it is every time. 

Something that appalls me is that she is only 17 and she wrote her current album Pure Heroine she wrote it when she was 15. That's just crazy to be so young and have so much talent. I also understand that in this day and age being different is good. But some people take it to far like Lorde did.  Like Lady Gaga does the same thing and has done the same  thing for a while. But now she doesn't so much. She just kind of fell off the face of the planet. Whatever I hope that Lodre continues to keep making music. Because her music is great I love it. I could just go with out seeing perform all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment