9/22/2013

Liam and Miley


Tonight I was drinking some hot tea and pondering this topic. The topic everyone is freaking out about..... Miley and Liam. We all know that Miley and Liam have been on the rocks the last couple months. Once Miley changed her look she changed her attitude. I miss Miley as Hannah Montana. I loved her music and she was so inspirational. 

 

Now she is acting the exact opposite of how her dad wanted her to be raised. Also not how she wanted to be seen. People magazine brought back an older cover of their magazine. The cover had Billy Ray on it and it said "Raising a teen star the right way". I am not sure what happened during this time. Maybe it had to do with her parents almost divorcing. I am not really sure.

 

Once she changed her hair she also started to change. Everyone was freaking out about her hair. I mean its hair, it grows back. I don't think everyone expected this. I don't think Liam expected it either. Liam isn't getting out of this either. There were rumors that he was cheating on Miley with January Jones. The whole time that Miley and Liam were together they were off and on again. Liam's rep denied him being with January though. 

 

I think the stupidest part about them breaking off the engagement is that it was made official by Miley un-following Liam on twitter. I am sure they had talked previously, but at the same time have we really come to this. At least he didn't end it like Russell Brandt did with Katy Perry. Brandt ended it with a text. I am not sure which is worse. 

 

Either way I don't think Liam is ready for all of Mileys changes. I don't think anybody was really ready. I think it's just too much for Liam to handle. He didn't show up at the MTV VMA's to even support Miley. I think he knew what she was up to. He could have at least warned the rest of us. At the same time though then it might have looked like he was bashing on Miley. Now as I finish my cup of tea I will also finish this topic by saying I miss the old Miley and Liam could do way better.  (386)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment