9/29/2013

Sims 4

I am a simmer. I have been playing Sims 3 since it came out. My cousin was the person that showed me the world of Sims. I was walking into her house and she had this game up. She basically showed me how to play the game.  Ever since then I have been hooked. I thought that Sims 3 was amazing when I first downloaded it. Then we come to the expansion packs. I have almost all the expansion packs for the Sims 3. Now they have more than one upped the Sims 3, more like quadrupled the Sims 3. Now they are coming out with Sims 4. I can’t wait for it to come out, but there is one small problem. It's not coming out until next summer. 

They get you all excited about it and then you read the release date. Not only that but you can pre-order it right now for $74. This is so far the most expensive of the Sims games.  I hope The Sims 4 is going to be worth it. The Sims are now going to have emotions. Their emotions can change from conversations with other Sims, with the decor in there house even with what they wear.  If you have played Sims before one of the best things about the Sims 4 is that you can change the body of your Sims a lot easier. All you do is drag and click. 

When building houses in the other Sims games, when it came to making the house just how you wanted it, this was time consuming. First you would have to build the house then you have to add the furniture and once you are done you play with your Sims for five minutes and you are bored. Now with the Sims 4 you can just add a room and do the furniture all at once. Then all you do is attach it to the house.  It also makes moving things around if you get bored of the house a lot easier. 

There is one thing that I don't like about any of the Sims games. If you had Sims 2 and you bought all the expansion packs, then the Sims 3 came out and you couldn't transfer anything from the Sims 2 to the Sims 3. In most cases you have to uninstall Sims 2 to install Sims 3 or your computer starts running slow or it doesn't have room for the Sims 3. The same goes for the Sims 4. You can't transfer anything from the Sims 3 to the Sims 4. I know that when the Sims 4 does finally come out I am going to buy it. Here is a trailer of the Sims 4 (457)


No comments:

Post a Comment