9/24/2013

X Factor (The Auditions)

This week so far I have been trying to catch up on the long lists of shows I am behind on, while trying to do homework at the same time. Today when I got home I finished Auditions number 3, and started on number four. Wow! There is a lot of great talent this season. X Factor is one of my favorite singing shows. I love the judges, I also love that there is not an age limit. 

If you haven't heard of X Factor before then let me break it down for you. First of all they broke up all the constants into four separate groups, there are the boys, the girls, the groups and the over 25. The age is 12 or older to audition. Something that might confuse some people is that there are two X Factors. There is also X Factor UK and  X Factor Australia.  They have had some great artist that have come from the X Factor here are a couple Emblem 3Olly MursCher Lloyd, and of course One Direction.  The judges this year are Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, and Paulina Rubio. 

This year they have a host for the auditions. Last year they had Mario Lopez and Khole Kardashian for the live shows hosting. I am not sure how I feel about having a host. Mario Lopez bothers me.  I think he is annoying, I don't think they need a host. They have done just fine with out it in the past. After auditions then each judge gets a group. (boys,girls, over 25, and groups) The only time I see a need for a judge is during the results. I just don't like Mario Lopez as the host. 

Mario Lopez had done every show. I feel like they need a new host to host everything. I think that they have such a good panel of judges. Then it came down to picking a host and they just picked Mario because he has experience. I just think they should have used someone different. A different celebrity host or just not have one.   

If you have missed the auditions here are some that you need to check out Al Calderon he sang Sara Smiles. It was amazing I was not expecting him to be so good and he has beautiful eyes. Another one to check out is Josh Levi he is 14 and he sang Come and Get it by Selena Gomez. When he started singing the song sounded familiar. I wasn't until the end of the song that I realized what song it was. He did so good. I don't particularly like this song but he put his own twist on it. It was awesome! The last audition that I am going to talk about made me tear up a little bit her name is  Rion Paige. She has some disabilities but she voice is awesome. She was just so adorable If you don't check out any of the other auditions you have to check out Rion's audition.  I should probably finish my homework now. Even though I want to keep watching X Factor.  (524)


No comments:

Post a Comment