11/03/2013

Amanda Bynes (then and now)

Tonight as I was watching Teen Nick was on. I was watching "All That". Amanda Bynes was on the original episodes. She was so adorable. She has her own skit called "Ask Ashley". This got me thinking about Amanda's Career. After "All That" she has her own show, "The Amanda Show". I also loved this show. Every show she does is really funny. All the skits she has done she really funny. 

Then through Amanda's teen years she still did the "Amanda Show". She also did some movies.  She was in "She's The Man" which is still a great movie. It is almost as good as "Mean Girls". 
She was also in the remake of "Hairspray" Even more recently she was in "Easy A"  I love Amanda Bynes as an actress. She can take on any role and rock it. In between doing movies, as she got older she also did another show, "What I Like About You." 

Recently though Amanda has kind of lost her mind. I don't understand how celebrities get crazy like this. I understand how celebrities go through a lot of hate. I know that I don't know the whole situation. But Amanda Bynes hasn't been in the lime light recently. Until she started tweeting rude things at other celebrities. She tweeted at Rihanna basically saying that she deserved to get beat by Chris Brown. She also tweeted about how ugly Zac Efron is. I know that this is only a matter of personal opinion. Many people may disagree with her. Then we run into problem of is this bullying or freedom of speech.  Also during this time Amanda got a lot of DUI’s. Her friends and family tried to help her. Anyone who tried to help she just pushed them away. She only surrounded herself with partying and people who were okay with her decisions. She also wears wigs all the time. Another thing she did to cover up her mistakes, she tried to tell people that there was an imposter of her. She was saying that the girl just looked like her except with red hair, and Amanda has blonde hair. Needless to say nobody believed her.
I just miss Amanda as the cute little girl as Ashley. She is so good at what she does. I wonder why she stopped acting. Now I am going to continue watching Teen Nick and try to go to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment