12/08/2013

Selena Gomez at Jingle Ball

Selena Gomez was in Los Angeles on December 6th for the KISS FM 2013 Jingle Ball. First of all she didn't look good at all. I found this picture of her on www.eonline.com.

Selena Gomez
She was singing one of her hit songs, the sound and video people were having technical difficulties. After getting sick of the technical difficulties at the end of her song she said "What the F***. It wasn't seen on the jumbo screen but it was heard on the mic. Even though I don't like Selena Gomez, I feel like before she wasn't like your average Disney channel star.  But her actions lately lead me to believe that she is. It is sad that we have a stereo type for Disney channel stars. Why do they all have to be train wrecks? Most of the older Disney starts are living their lives without doing drugs or cussing on stage or dressing inappropriately.

Anyway the technical difficulties proceeded through her song "Come and Get It". She didn't even finish the set before she walked off stage. I think she needs to take a breather. If you are frustrated that easily you need a break. It's not like the paparazzi was there and in her face. If that were the case I could understand a little more. But she is doing "what she loves"  and performing for fans. Not to compare her to her ex-boyfriend, but I am gonna do it anyway. When Justin Bieber was on his tour for the Believe tour, he was doing a show at the Apollo theater and they were having sound difficulties. So he just started playing his guitar and sang along with his fans without a mic. I feel like that was a great way to improvise. It was also something that not every fan can take away from a performance.

Point of my whole rant is that Selena made the whole situation worse by freaking out. She could of  kept calm and explained to her fans what happened. This just makes my dislike for her grow. I feel like that after Disney she is kind of ruining her image. I think the reason that Disney stars rebel so much is because they have so many rules and restrictions that they have to follow from Disney. Then there show is over.  They feel they are free to do whatever they want. Then they rebel and get out of control.



No comments:

Post a Comment