10/06/2013

Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande

On September 24th, Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes made it official that they were dating. I was totally rooting for them. Once I saw them do their duet for Mortal Instruments,  I  thought they would be so cute together. The song they sing is called Almost Is Never Enough. They were singing it on all the late night shows and you could just see the passion in their eyes. I knew there was something between them. My favorite performance they did was the on Live With Kelly and Michael One of the things I like about them dating is that they came right out and told their fans. They didn't try to keep it a big secret. Nathan Sykes actually tweeted and said "So, I guess it's obvious now ... thanks to everyone who is being so lovely. I'm so happy! ❤ #butweareterrified #pleasedontkillme #orariana" Nathan tweeted this at 8:44 am. Ariana tweeted about it at 8:46 am on September 24th. She said, "we hesitated saying anything as people can be a bit insensitive but thank yo   we value all of you happiness, thank you for valuing ours :)"  I love that they did this. There is still one thing that confuses me. 

 Ariana was dating a you-tuber and I didn't know they ever broke up. His name is Jai Brooks. After doing some research it looks like they dated for about a year. They started dating in August of 2012 and broke up this last August.  Jai is a part of group of guys called Janoskains that make YouTube videos. Jai and Ariana were dating long distance. Jai was from Australia. It just wasn't working. People are saying that Ariana got over Jai too fast, but I don't think so. I think that her and Jai were becoming distant before they broke up, so she didn't take the brake up as hard as if they were constantly together the whole year they were together.

If you don't know who Ariana Grande is, she was on the show “Victorious” before the show ended. Now she is on a new show called” Sam and Cat.” In both shows she plays a ditzy girl. She acts like she is dumb and she talks in an annoying voice. I know she is so much better than that. Shortly after Victorious ended she was signed by School Boy Records  and her manager is Scooter "Scott" Braun. That name may sound familiar to you as he also manages Justin Bieber. Ariana Grande is perfect; she can sing, act and she is beautiful. I really liked when she had her hair dyed red. It showed she didn't care what people thought about her and she did what she wanted. Now she dyed her hair back to her natural color. It is beautiful. She is just amazing.

Nathan Sykes is in a band named The Wanted. They are also a part of School Boy Records. In June they had a show on E! called The Wanted Life.  It was quite the success. Nathan and the other band members are quite hilarious. The boys are drunk a lot of the time. At the same time, they know when to be serious. Nathan recently had to undergo throat surgery. He had vocal nodules. He has recovered though and is now better  than before. 

 I love Nathan and Arianna I wish nothing but the best for them. They are going to be great together.


No comments:

Post a Comment