1/12/2014

Hilary Duff's Divorce

One of my favorite Disney stars that didn't end in train wreck. Is getting a divorce. Its Hillary Duff. She was married to Mike Comrie who is a hockey player. I think they are just adorable. There son Luca is also cute. Hilary Duff is always posting pictures of him on instagram. 

They announced that they were getting a divorce on Friday. Then earlier today they were seen together with their son Luca. I think this is to be expected. I mean they have a son they can't just never see each other again. They say that them splitting was mutual. When I first heard the news it almost made sense to me because whenever Hillary posts stuff on instagram it is of her and Luca or her and friends you hardly ever see them together on instagram. They are still best friends and are going to continue to be in each others life. I'm glad that they split because they were drifting apart. They tried to fix it with couples counselling. I am glad that they didn't just force there way through it and have it end in a big fight. I'm glad it was mutual and one didn't cheat on the other one. It is going to hard for their son Luca. I know from experience. It is better if you parents get divorced when you are younger rather than when you are a teen. When you are younger you don't remember as much. You just remember that how things have always been.

I honestly wish them the best. I have been a fan of Hillary Duff ever since the Lizzie McGuire show on Disney Channel. Then there was the Lizzie McGuire movie. Then she did a couple more movies after that. One of my favorite is "A Cinderella Story". 


No comments:

Post a Comment