1/19/2014

My Crazy Beautiful Life

I started watching "My Crazy Beautiful Life" at the end of the first season. It started in April of last year.  If you don't have any idea what I am talking about. "My Crazy Beautiful Life" is show on MTV. It is show about Ke$ha. Her brother is the one that films the show. He follows her around to the studio, on tour and even when she is chilling at home. 

Before the show I kind of liked Ke$ha but the show made me love her. I mean I didn't mind her music but I also don't know that much about her. But after watching this show I honestly love her. I love her free spirit and how she doesn't care what people think of her. People have the wrong perception of her. Everyone thinks she doesn't have any talent and that she uses auto tune all the time.  

She does write her own songs and she sings them well. A lot of the songs she puts on the radio are auto tune but not all of her songs are like that. She works hard to perfect her music. She also have feelings. I mean everyone has feelings. But you get to see how the hate she receives actually affects her. Celebrities aren't superhuman.  It sad to see so much hate that she receives and she take it heart. 

Her family is crazy. Especially her mom.  There was one episode where Ke$ha was trying to sell some of her old clothes and stuff and was trying to sell it. A lot of it sold fast. Her mom was buying it from her online. The good thing was that all of the money went to charity.  Her brother is seen more in the second season. He tries to follow in his sister’s footsteps in music and start a band. Khe$ha strongly encourages him to be serious about it. Ke$ha also has a sister she is actually somewhat normal. Then her other brother is the one who films and produces the show. You usually don’t see him. The only way I remember he is there is because he sometimes talks during the show.

What I love most about this show is that she doesn't hold back from anything. Just because it is a reality show she still acts the same way she would if she wasn't on a show. She is very straight forward about everything.  If you haven't watched this show before I strongly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment