1/26/2014

Is He Innocent or Guilty

If you haven't already heard the news then you don't get out much. But Justin Bieber was arrested this morning for drag racing with his friend, Lil Za. Then once he got pulled over he failed to pass a sobriety test. He was charged for a DUI and then was arrested. He was also under the influence of marijuana. Justin's entourage also blocked the street in the neighborhood. When the cops came Justin rolled down his window and the cop smelled alcohol. The police officer asked Justin to step out of the car and Justin did. Justin kept trying to get in his pants pocket.  Just before all of this Justin was at a club in Miami. He and his crew took a table all the way in the back. When he left the club there was only water bottles and Red Bull on the table. There was no sign of alcohol. His beliebers are going crazy right now. Some are defending him. Others are saying that he needs to learn his lesson.

I think his fans are in a hard spot right now. A lot of his fans have been with him since he started in 2009. They have been with him through all of the ups and the downs. Now this there a lot of mixed feelings. Some just left him altogether. There are some that still support him but don't agree with what he did. Then there are others that are defending him and his actions. I think he knows what he did was wrong. I know that he was guilty I am not defending him in any way. I also can't leave him after being a huge fan after 5 years. It's not that easy. I know a lot of people are out raged by it. I can understand some of it but at the same time he is a 19 year old with no structure in his life trying to be normal and it got him in trouble. From my point of view I think the things he did made sense. I again am not saying agree with what he did. Anyway,  he has been depressed for 5 month so that explains the anti-depressants and him smoking weed. Then he was drinking alcohol on top of that.  Here is where he went wrong, was when he got in the car and started drag racing. He risked his life and the life of others. I understand that he was just trying to have fun. But he shouldn't have done it while drink and while he was on an expired license. I think he deserved the punishment received from the law. I don't think should get more hate from the media. 

The media is turning him into a celebrity that doesn't even exist. They are putting out so many lies that if you don't even know the truth then you probably wouldn't like Justin either. The media is just taking everything he does and making lies about what he does. You never see the good things he does. Like during the hurricane in the Philippians he was there helping with clean up. Performing for them and playing games with the kids. He also recently helped build a school through the program Pencils of Promise. He and two other guys built a school from the ground up. You don't see the stuff in media. Also regarding him smiling in his mug shot. He said in his movie "Through all of the negativity you sometimes have to put a smile on your face and hide your true emotions." I know Justin realizes what he does was is wrong because I saw that police said when he made his one phone call he was on phone crying he said "what about my beliebers if  I even have any." I know he will learn from his mistakes and get help and start spending time with his family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment