4/13/2014

Coachella

If you haven't heard of "Coachella" you must live under a rock or don't have any social media accounts. Coachella is a music and art festival in California. It is in Coachella Valley or what is known as Palm Springs. There are a lot known and unknown artists there. It was going on all this weekend and all next weekend. If you were curious as to who was going to be there is here is a list of the line up. It has a great turn out. There has been quite of celebrities there as well. Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Kellan Lutz, Jared Leto, Lindsay Lohan, Katy Perry, Fergie, Tony Hawk, Kendall Jenner and many more. A lot of them tried to dress to fit in, but obviously it didn't work. There were also a lot youtubers there. JC Caylen, Ricky Dillon, JennXPenn and Rebecca Black. 

After seeing all of these pictures this weekend I am already sick of hearing about it. It's not even the fact that I am jealous, because there is only like 5 people I would be interested in seeing. I am just sick of everyone tweeting about it and posting instagram pictures and videos. Especially when that is all I see on my timeline. At point this weekend I just stopped going on social media apps. I think it's great if you are there to see all of the pictures and videos. But if you aren't there it gets really annoying. 

The price is decent for this festival to on Coachella's website it says that for 3 days of the festival its $60 and that includes transportation from each part of the festival to see different people. They also offer where you could stay on site at Coachella in a tent. It looks really cool in the picture. That doesn't mean it actually is though.

I am just really frustrated with the whole thing. Hearing about it all this weekend and then again all next weekend is just annoying. It is like a terrible song that they keep playing on the radio over and over again. You can’t get enough of it but at the same time it drives you up the wall when you hear it. I also get excited to see celebrities there. Their outfits are not cute though. They are just not my cup of tea, but it is really fitting for the event.



No comments:

Post a Comment