4/10/2014

Girl Meets World

I just head the news that there is going to be a new spin off of the show “Boy Meets World" it is called "Girl Meets World". It is about Corry and Topanga and their kids now. It is supposed to air on Disney channel this summer. I always and still do watch "Boy Meets World" I am so excited for this to air. In the new show they have 5 kids. Two girls and three boys. There is still not an official release date for the show. I am really excited to see how Corry and Topanga have grown up since the show. Also there will be some of the old characters from “Boy Meets World" in the new show "Girl Meets World". 

I am very curious of how this show will play out. I really don't want to be disappointed by the show. I feel like this is Disney's way of replacing another dysfunctional family on Disney Channel, "Good Luck Charlie". I think when that show ended there were a lot of people that were upset and really enjoyed the show. I have a younger sister me and her watched all the time. I know she was really upset that the show ended. I have a feeling that "Girl Meets World" is going also be a dysfunctional family but in a good way. A lot like "Good Luck Charlie" was. 

If you have never seen "Good Luck Charlie" it is another Disney Channel Show. This was a mom and a dad that had three kids already and the mom was pregnant with the first one when the show started. Her name was Charlie. The oldest daughter did little vlogs for her. To watch as she grows up and at the end of each vlog she would say "Well I am wishing you good luck Charlie" hence the name. I strongly recommend it. It is on netflix if you are interested. 

Anyway I think Disney wanted that dysfunctional family back that a lot of people could relate to. Knowing Corry and Topanga from "Boy Meets World" I would be surprised if they weren't dysfunctional. Especially with all the trouble that Corry and Topanga got in on the show. Unfortunately “Boy Meets World” isn't on Netflix but you can usually catch re-runs on ABC family and sometimes late at night on Disney channel. But you would be more likely to find it on ABC family rather than Disney Channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment