10/20/2013

Ausitn Mahone


Austin Mahone got his start on YouTube. He and Justin Bieber have quite a bit of similarities. They both got their start on YouTube by posting covers. Well Austin Mahone has finally hit big time. He opened for the VMA's pre-show. He also won the "Artist To Watch" award. I am personally a fan of Austin. Well after winning the award Austin Mahone was just about to kick off his tour for it.


Until he was tweeting about not feeling good. He said it was just the flu. No one was too worried until he was hospitalized. Austin has a 103 degree fever. His team says he was dehydrated but didn't say from what. Now they say he had a blood clot. He is now forced to reschedule his tour for next year. I almost bought tickets to see him in Rosemont, Illinois. I hadn't bought my tickets yet. Now I am not so sure I am going to buy them.



From his tweets you can tell he is very upset about letting his fans down. He did not want to do this. He just wanted to perform for his fans. He now has to wait at least 2 month until he can do a tour. I'm very confused on what exactly is wrong with him. Before he made it sound like a little cold or the flu. It did not sound this bad.



His tour was supposed to start Thursday. I think the worst part about this situation is that a lot of the shows he was supposed to perform were supposed to be with other singers. So re-organizing a new tour is going to cost quite a bit of money and it is going to take longer for them to get everything for the new tour together. That it may be late 2014 before his new tour starts.



I honestly hope gets better and that this isn't going to be long term.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment