10/06/2013

Ten Weeks of Music Mondays

On October 2nd Justin Bieber tweeted "Sunday Midnight #heartbreaker #MusicMondays #10weeks" I was so confused. Was his new single Heartbreaker coming out on Sunday night or in ten weeks? Then I found out that every week for ten weeks he is going to release a new song. The first one comes out tonight. For those of you who aren't beliebers. Back in May of this year Justin posted a picture of the album cover on instagram of Heartbreaker. The caption said "Soon". Justin has been saying it was supposed to come soon since then. He has been saying it was coming soon since then. He also told us it was on the internet and to go find it. Well what really happened is that Justin was so excited about it he posted the picture of the album cover. It wasn't even the official album cover at the time. Beliebers were going crazy wondering when the heck it was coming out. So we are now more excited for it come out than ever. 
Justin also has another new movie coming out around Christmas time. It is going to be called the "Believe Movie". The same guy the directed "Never Say Never" is directing the "Believe Movie" I am more excited about the "Believe Movie" because so much has happened throughout the duration of filming this movie.  All the drama that has happened with TMZ and also the breakup with Selena. 

If you couldn't guess by the title "Heartbreaker" is about the breakup between Justin and Selena Gomez. I am listening to as I am writing this post and it is a catchy song. There is also a lot of passion in the song. If there was video for it on YouTube I would post it so you guys could hear it. But as of right now it is only on iTunes. Here is what Justin said about the song "It's a song for people going through a heartbreak- like I was when I wrote it. It means so much to me to be able to share what I was going through, with my fans. I'm very proud of this song and I hope it give my fans some insight to my heart-JB" My favorite part in this song is when it slows down and it sounds like Justin is talking to you he says "Now the seasons may change but love goes from sunshine to rain but I'm under this umbrella and I'm calling your name and you know I don't want to lose that". Just listening to that line the first time caught my attention.  I just love that part. It is so true especially for younger relationships. 

Even though I am a belieber and my opinion may be slightly bias, I love this song. I don't think it's like anything Justin has done before. No artist has done anything like this. Most artists spend months and months working on an album and then release it all together. I kind of like looking forward to a new song every week. Also Justin isn't most artists; I think he has established that already.  (518)


No comments:

Post a Comment