10/10/2013

Rebel Wilson


I have liked Rebel Wilson since she was in "Bridesmaids", then she was in "Pitch Perfect" and I fell in love with her. Everything that came out of her mouth during that movie made me laugh so hard, to the point where I couldn’t breathe. In every movie she is in she plays a very odd character. I then saw her in "What to Expect When You're Expecting" She was funny in that also. She is kind of awkward though. Not in real life but in roles she plays in. Nobody really knows what to say around her. She just says weird off the wall things. It has been recently announced that they are making a "Pitch Perfect 2". I cannot wait for that to come out. I just hope it just as good as the first one was.

I love Rebel Wilson for more than her movie roles. I love her personality too. Her parents must have known she was going to do great things with a name like Rebel. Not only that but she has two middle names. Her full name is Rebel Melanie Elizabeth Wilson. Another thing I love about her is that she is very comfortable in her skin. I was wish I was that comfortable in my skin like she is. She was on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and she had pink poodle slippers on and the Jay Leno said "Nice shoes!" Rebel responded by saying "I kind of like them, they take the attention away from my double chin." No one says that especially on live TV, but Rebel doesn't care. Rebel doesn't really dress to impress either.  She wears what is comfortable. I honestly don't think she cares what she looks like she does what is comfortable for her.

Here are a few unknown facts about Rebel. She is a distant relative to Walt Disney. Maybe that why she is so great. She also has three siblings in case you are wondering she isn't the only one with a unique name. Here are her siblings’ names, there is Liberty, Ryot and Annachi. Not only is Rebel Wilson funny but she is also smart. She has her law degree from New South Wales. This is my favorite fact about her, if you have seen "Pitch Perfect" the line Rebel talks about crystal meth.(if you haven't seen the movie there is the link to the scene) That line was totally improvised and she didn't even realize she said it until she was watching the final cut of the movie. She basically gave herself a pat on the back for it. Just from personal experience I think that is one of the most quoted line in that movie.

If you haven't seen any of the movies and/or shows that Rebel Wilson has been, either you live under a rock or you need to watch them now! She is amazing in her acting and just as a person. Go check her out. If you have seen Rebel Wilson's movies comment which one is your favorite? (510)

No comments:

Post a Comment