10/13/2013

Celebrities with/without make up

When ever you are at the grocery store you always see on the front of a magazine it says "(insert major celebrity here) without make up shocking truth!" I don't understand why it matters what they look like with out makeup. If I was a celebrity there would be no way in heck that I would wear makeup everyday and every time I went out. I am quite  lazy I wear what I want and whats comfortable. I occasionally try to look nice, but some days I just want to trough my hair up in to a bun and put sweats on. Celebrities are probably no different they probably have days they just want to go to Starbucks in peace.

I'm not saying they all look amazing without makeup. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be such a big deal if they don't wear makeup. They shouldn't have to look their best all the time, lets be honest we don't always look our best at all times either.

Another thing I don't like that we criticize celebrities for is the  "fashion police" or "the worst dressed". Everyone has their own unique style. Just because it's not in right now or it was already in doesn't mean that they should be judged for it. I feel like it is mostly girls who get judged on what they wear. If they wear something that is not "in" they get criticized and half the time the outfit isn't even that bad.  I honestly don't know how celebrities put up with all the stuff they half to go through. Hate from people online, hate from magazines, hate from celebrities I would most likely end up loosing my mind. Which some of them do.  (498)

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY agree!!! I wrote a similar blog about this too, like really celebs already have so much they have to do, why add makeup to the list to. They are people just like all of us and they shouldn't have to be "perfect" 24/7!

    ReplyDelete