12/08/2013

Frozen *spoiler alert*

I saw the movie Frozen over Thanksgiving. It was so freaking adorable. I must say that it wasn't what I expected. The first trailer I saw was this one it was with Olaf. He is the snowman and the reindeer is Hans. The story line of it is totally different. It is about two sisters who happen to be royalty. The oldest one, Elsa,  has the power to create ice and snow. When the girls were younger they were playing in the main hall and an accident occurred. The youngest sister, Anna, was struck with Elsa's ice. After that Anna has no memory of Elsa's power. So Anna thinks that her and her sister grew apart. Elsa accidentally turned the whole city in to ice and snow. The problem is that right now the city they were in it is summer. The story goes on about the sisters and how they try to bring summer back. 

Another thing I didn't expect from the movie was it was almost a musical. At first I wasn't so sure about how I felt about it. But by the end I was used to it and some of the songs were catchy. I feel like that at some parts of the movies they just added songs at random parts. One of the charters would be having a conversation and it would just turn into a song. 

Overall this movie was really good. This movie was good for children and adults. They also had some good puns in there with Olaf the Snowman. I think Olaf was one of the cutest parts of the movie. He is just so blunt and out there. He is also slightly awkward. My favorite thing he says is when he is singing a song about how he never has experienced summer. In the line of song he says "Winter is a good time to sit close and cuddle but put me in summer and I will be ...." he looks down at a puddle and says ".. a Happy Snowman!!!!" I love it you would totally expect him to say a puddle. 

If you haven't seen this movie I totally recommend it. It was so cute. It is one my favorite recent Disney movie. I feel like it had the perfect balance for the whole family. 


1 comment:

  1. I loved this movie. I will forever cry when he says sometimes someone is worth melting for.

    ReplyDelete