12/12/2013

New Shows Coming In January

With the New Year comes New Shows. There are two in particular that I am looking forward too. One of them is the new season of "Pretty Little Liars" If you haven't been watching "Pretty Little Liars" yet I would start watching them on Netflix over Christmas break. Also I wouldn't continue reading there is going to be a spoiler. Now with last Halloween special it was left with a terrible cliff hanger. We now know for sure who A is. But Ally is still alive and has some connections with Ezra. Who is A. Finding out that Ezra is A is making me second guess everything in the whole series. I have started reading the books to see if there is anything that could lead me to connect Ezra somewhere else as being A. But so far no luck.  In this season we are trying to figure out why Ally is so scared of Ezra. What does Ezra have on Ally? Another question I have is, if Ally is still alive then who is buried in her grave? I have so many un-answered questions. That is the thing with this show, you watch it trying to find answers but the time the hour is up you are left with more questions then you had before and no answers. That is how they keep you watching. It will be interesting to see what goes on this season. If you can't wait till January and you wish that this show was on nonstop, there is a trailer for next season. I hope this show never ends. But if you are wondering when the next season starts it starts on January 7th at 8 pm on ABC Family. 


The next show I can't wait to start is "Teen Wolf". I have been watching "Teen Wolf" since the first season aired. There is one little problem though. I am behind on last season. I watched like 2 episodes of last season. When I was finally going to catch up we got a new DVR box so I lost everything. Even worse it's not on Netflix. I guess I will have to look out for a marathon on MTV. After looking up when the new season will start, I found some things out. One of the is that the producers of "Teen Wolf" split this season up and did 12 episodes over the summer and now the last 12 are going to start January 6th on MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment