12/15/2013

Sharkeshia

Everyone I know is talking about Sharkeshia. Last week I just heard about the story from some friends. I obviously got the over dramatic version. I am going to attach the video but let me worn you that it is graphic. The reason there was a fight was over a boy.

I think that Sharkeshia is be being publicized for the wrong reasons. She beat the heck out of this girl over a boy and becomes an internet sensation for it. It just doesn't make any sense. Recently though I found out she went to jail for what she did. I think she made a couple mistakes. The first and obvious one is beating this girl up. The second one is filming it. Especially in this day and age things like this spread so quickly around the internet.  In the original version it starts out with the two girls talking but you can't hear what they are saying so it looks like all of sudden Sharkeshia just punches her in the face out of the blue. She didn't even punch her with her fist it was more of with her wrist. As if that wasn't enough Sharkeshia went even farther and started really punching her. Then she started kicking her. That is when her friends started jumping in. If  I was Sharkeshia's friend I would have ended it before it started. Listen to me if I was her friend it just doesn't seem likely. 

I feel bad for the girl that got beat up by Sharkeshia. I know I don't know the whole story of why Sharkeshia was mad at the girl in the first place. I do know that she didn't deserve anything she got. She was brutally attacked. I know that after the fight that one of her eye was swollen shut and her lip was all busted up. There is one thing I don't understand, why the girl didn’t start fighting Sharkeshia back. I mean she had the chance too.  There are a lot of answered questions to this story. But one thing for sure is what Sharkeisha did wasn't right.  She shouldn't be getting the attention she is getting. Like the video said people are acting like she won a televised boxing event. 

I hope that Sharkeshia learns her lesson in jail. I also hope that karma comes right back around. All my thoughts and prayers got to the other girl in her recovery. What happened isn't right. More people should be concerned about the other girl not Sharkeshia.


No comments:

Post a Comment