12/22/2013

X Factor Finale

I have been so busy this last week. I have fallen behind on the "X Factor". So I spent all day yesterday catching up. Let me just say if you look back to my first post on the "X Factor" all of the people I liked have been eliminated. In the semi finals it was Jeff Gutt, Carlito Olivero, Alex & Sierra and Restless Road.

Jeff Gutt auditioned last season. I liked him then because a lot of the people that audition either want to be top 40 radio or country. Jeff Gutt is a rocker. Last season he didn't make it to the live shows unfortunately. I love his story and everyone loves his son. If you don't know his story he had a kid and then didn't get to see him that often because of his ex-wife. Now he is with him all time and he is just so cute.

Now to Carlito Olivero. Here is what bothers me about Carlito. I feel like  he  is not consistently good. In the beginning of the competition, he was just alright. Then during the live shows he was in bottom two, two weeks in a row. Then all of sudden once it got close to the end he was great. Not only that when he was in the bottom two he would always have the same speech. It was about how he didn't come from much and he just wanted to give back to his family and he is a fighter and he will keep fighting. He says it every time he was on camera it was annoying. I understand it's sad and you can tell your story once. You don't have to tell the same story every time you are camera.  

Then there is Restless Road. I love them. They are a country group. I am not even a fan of country music and they are just great. They all auditioned separately. But before the live shows when they were eliminating a bunch of people the judges decided to put these three together as a group. My favorite performance by them is when they sang Luke Bryan. 

Last but not least Alex and Sierra. I like them a lot I like there take on songs they always make their own. They are also dating which makes it cute. They were the winners of this years "X Factor" I love their relationship. Sierra always looks to Alex for strength during a song. It's adorable.You can just see the love when they perform. This is their final song. The thing that bothers me about them is that year they are really good. But I don't think you will see them after the X Factor. I know I will see the other semi finalists after the show.  They are all really good. Alex and Sierra are more of coffee shop singers. What if they break up? You can't have one with out the other.

Overall this year on X-factor was good. I loved most of the judges. There were a lot of great performers. I didn't really have one favorite I just loved everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment